Two-time major champion and golf legend John Daly revealed that he had been diagnosed with bladder cancer.
The 54-year-old underwent a procedure to get rid of cancer, however same there's a high chance of it returning.
"[The doctor] said there is an 85% chance it comes back. So I've got to go back and see him in 3 months. They will probably have to cut it out once more," Daly told the Golf channel.
Daly had been suffering from kidney stones and back pain recently. In last month, these problems forced him to retire from the Charles club series.

"[The specialist said] it does not look like any stones are in there," he said. "But sadly, you have bladder cancer.
"After I did the CT [scan] I used to be fixing to sip on my Diet Coke and he said, 'Don't drink anything.''

"Well, you recognize what, I continually tell people I've lived one hell of a life in spite of what happens, I am not afraid to die or something else," Daly said.
The 54-year-old underwent a procedure to get rid of cancer, however same there's a high chance of it returning.
"[The doctor] said there is an 85% chance it comes back. So I've got to go back and see him in 3 months. They will probably have to cut it out once more," Daly told the Golf channel.
Daly had been suffering from kidney stones and back pain recently. In last month, these problems forced him to retire from the Charles club series.

"[The specialist said] it does not look like any stones are in there," he said. "But sadly, you have bladder cancer.
"After I did the CT [scan] I used to be fixing to sip on my Diet Coke and he said, 'Don't drink anything.''

"Well, you recognize what, I continually tell people I've lived one hell of a life in spite of what happens, I am not afraid to die or something else," Daly said.

0 Comments